Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Adventures of Plenty... Take 2

Once upon a time... about oh 3 years ago (give or take), I started a little blog called "Adventures of Plenty". While the adventures of life certainly are plentiful, I've come to realize that most of them build character. Actually, most things in life that are adventures gone bad seem to be the things that build the most character of all. So - here I am. The (still) homeschooling, stay at home mom of 2 and Army wife, once again sharing my adventures with those who choose to follow along. Come along on our adventure, and perhaps through laughter you too shall find yourself building character. If not, well hopefully my exercises in patients and character building will bring you some entertainment - after all, sometimes that's all any of us really need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns